By reporter Steven Smalley
What is happening to 15th Avenue? Lots of changes are under discussion. Now have your say. Here is an invitation to attend the meeting of the Magnolia Community Club at 7PM Thursday, May 9 in the Catharine Blaine lunchroom to give your input on planning.
- Should there be more industry or multi-family housing?
- How about commercial and retail?
- Can existing businesses survive as this corridor grows?
- Is it shortsighted to shrink existing industrial zones?
- Can traffic congestion on Dravus be alleviated?
A representative from the City of Seattle Department of Planning and Development will be on hand to to present their recommendations and take your questions.
More information can be found on the web: Seattle.gov/dpd/planning/envisioninginterbay
A drawing for door prizes donated by local merchants will be held at the end of the meeting.